From legal advice to representation in court, we work for your interests at every stage of the proceedings in a goal-oriented manner and with great commitment.
Born in Wildeshausen in 1995; started his legal studies at the University of Osnabrück 2013-2015; continued his legal studies at the University of Göttingen 2015-2019; First State Legal Examination in 2019; legal traineeship at the Lower Saxony State Media Authority and at horak Attorneys-at-law, among others; Second State Legal Examination in 2021; Attorney at horak Attorneys-at-law since 2022.
- General Civil Law
- General Administrative Law
- Labour Law/Service Law
- Construction Law
- Taxation Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Anti-trust and merger Law
- Technical law and IT law (including contract drafting)
- Drafting of contracts with reference to the aforementioned focal points
- Contractual Law
- Legal proceedings relating to the aforementioned focal points